“I've been at Harvest Hill for six years and it is the perfect place. My husband loved living here too. When he passed away, I was with my friends, and that made all the difference,” — Marge Smith, resident of Harvest Hill.
Harvest Hill is an independent and assisted living retirement community located on the beautiful campus of the Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital. It is a unique place where those 62 years and older enjoy a thriving environment in peaceful surroundings.
At Harvest Hill, there are nearly endless opportunities to socialize, yet privacy is valued. Here independence is encouraged, yet assistance is always available.
What truly sets Harvest Hill apart is our ability to serve your needs, even as those needs evolve. This important time in your life is full of transitions, and Harvest Hill is a choice that will stand the test of time with an unparalleled quality of life.
Harvest Hill also contains the Elizabeth S. Hughes Care Unit, a secure seven-apartment unit within Harvest Hill. It is for residents who are no longer safe to live alone in their apartments and need more one-on-one assistance. It is another level of care that we provide to residents to keep them in their home at Harvest Hill. Harvest Hill and Woodlands residents have priority for admission into this special unit. The Elizabeth S. Hughes Unit has a daily charge.
23 Alice Peck Day Drive
Lebanon, NH 03766
Map of APD and Harvest Hill
(See Building E2)
Choice of one-bedroom, two-bedroom, deluxe, or studio apartment.
Each residence includes the following:
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Full kitchen
- Individual climate control
- Bathroom with grab-bars
- Private balcony
- Weekly housekeeping services, including laundering of linens
- All utilities (except telephone), including basic cable television
- Large walk-in closets and additional storage space
- Smoke & tobacco free environment
Each residence also includes the following:
- Laundry facilities on each floor
- Individual mailboxes
- Guest room for residents’ visitors
- Beautiful grounds for walking, viewing nature, or just relaxing
- Security and maintenance of buildings and grounds
- 24-hour nursing staff and Lifeline emergency response system
- Assistance with administration of prescription medicine, if needed
- Three meals served daily in dining room
- Library, private dining area, salon, chapel, and activity areas
- Scheduled local transportation for shopping, banking, and doctors’ visits
- Social and recreational events coordinated by activities staff
- On-site professional fitness trainer
- Range-of-motion exercise classes twice per week
Our dedicated staff includes RNs, LPNs, and LNAs. All are long-term employees who have been at Harvest Hill for at least five years, and most have worked with us since we opened our doors in 1996. The staff not only meets the needs of our residents, but exceed expectations.They truly care about each and every resident and do whatever is necessary to keep them independent, safe, and comfortable.
We would love to give you a tour of Harvest Hill. Please contact Kathy Labbe, the Administrator of Harvest Hill, at (603) 448-7474 to arrange a tour.
If you are interested in independent senior living, you might also like to consider The Woodlands at Harvest Hill.