Our Clinical Education Department provides for training of clinical staff at Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital, Harvest Hill, and the Woodlands. Educational programs offered in house include the following:
- Basic cardiac life support certification
- Advanced cardiac life support certification
- Resources for competency assessment through Mosby’s Nursing Skills
- General and specific orientation programs for each department
- Self-learning modules through EBSCO and Mosby’s
Our staff is always available to help employees find local and regional educational opportunities, such as programs provided by Dartmouth Medical School, Dartmouth College, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Peak Development, and other accredited sources to allow continuing educational credits for license renewal.