At Alice Peck Day’s Dining Services, we are committed to providing homemade, nutritious food for our patients and staff. All of our food is fresh and prepared in-house. We do whatever is in our power to make patients’ stays more pleasant, whether that means preparing ethnic, vegetarian, or vegan cuisine—or finding special items to satisfy cravings.
Nutrition Services Staff
Our Food Service Director, Sam Fazio, was trained through a culinary program at Erie Community College in Buffalo, NY and oversees a kitchen of 20 enthusiastic chefs, dieticians, and dietary aides.
Our services include:
- Three meals per day for patients and staff
- Assisting patients with menu choices
- Coffee shop for staff and visitors with hot meals, a salad bar, and ‘grab and go’ food
- Room service for The Birthing Center
- Catering for hospital functions and meetings
- Extending our room service program throughout the entire hospital. This will allow patients to order from specialized menus throughout the day (7a.m.-7p.m.), with food made fresh to order and delivered right to their room.