Alice Peck Day offers two exceptional options for senior living and care. These lifecare options offer the flexibility of independent living or the option of assisted living in an environment rich in activities and social interaction. If you would like to learn more about these two on-campus facilities and the amenities they offer, select either Harvest Hill for a more inclusive social environment or The Woodlands for more of an independent lifestyle.
“I've been at Harvest Hill for six years and it is the perfect place. My husband loved living here too. When he passed away, I was with my friends, and that made all the difference,” — Marge Smith, resident of Harvest Hill.
Harvest Hill is an independent and assisted-living retirement community offering onsite medical services. Located on the campus of Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital, Harvest Hill offers a unique opportunity for individuals 62-years or older to live in a community that ensures independence, privacy, and security. As residents age, if need for assistance increases, community members may choose to remain in their apartments and receive services, without having to move from their home to another part of the facility.
23 Alice Peck Day Drive
Lebanon, NH 03766
Map of APD and Harvest Hill
(See Building E2)
- 24-hour nursing staff and Lifeline emergency response system
- Assistance with administration of prescription medicine, if needed
- Three meals served daily in dining room
- Library, private dining area, salon, chapel, and activity areas
- Scheduled local transportation for shopping, banking, and doctors’ visits
- Social and recreational events coordinated by activities staff
- On-site professional fitness trainer
- Range-of-motion exercise classes twice per week
Our dedicated staff includes RNs, LPNs, and LNAs. All are long-term employees who have been at Harvest Hill for at least five years, and most have worked with us since we opened our doors in 1996. The staff not only meets the needs of our residents, but exceed expectations.They truly care about each and every resident and do whatever is necessary to keep them independent, safe, and comfortable.
Choice of one-bedroom, two-bedroom, deluxe or studio apartment including:
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Full kitchen
- Individual climate control
- Bathroom with grab-bars
- Private balcony
- Weekly housekeeping services, including laundering of linens
- All utilities (except telephone), including basic cable television
- Large walk-in closets and additional storage space
- Smoke & tobacco free environment
Your residence also includes:
- Laundry facilities on each floor
- Individual mailboxes
- Guest room for residents’ visitors
- Beautiful grounds for walking, viewing nature, or just relaxing
- Security and maintenance of buildings and grounds
If you are interested in independent senior living, you might also like to consider The Woodlands at Harvest Hill.
“What amazes us every day about moving into the Woodlands ranges from the small details to the truly important things. The food, the support from the staff, and the camaraderie of our new neighbors constantly exceed our lofty expectations.” — Former Hanover resident Robert Norman, who moved into The Woodlands with his wife Nita.
Alice Peck Day believes that seniors should enjoy life at this time, and we’ve made strides to offer the very best in accommodations, care, and lifestyle at our on-campus independent living retirement community, The Woodlands at Harvest Hill.
The History of The Woodlands
In June 2010, the opening of The Woodlands at Harvest Hill, represented a vital next step in Alice Peck Day Health Systems’ commitment to serving Upper Valley seniors. Inspired by the success of Harvest Hill, Alice Peck Day’s first retirement facility, the Woodlands, was conceived with the idea of promoting the physical and spiritual well-being of residents and of enabling our residents to age in an environment that contributes to quality of life and a sense of peace.
A Luxury Facility
Our facility’s 66 residences and “all-under-one roof” amenities include a staffed wellness center, a year-round pool and jacuzzi, a dining room and café, theater, walking and hiking trails, a smoke and tobacco free environment and much more.
We are currently accepting applications. Call (603) 448-7416 for additional information.