Find a Provider
Randy Lea, MD, MPH
Vice President & Chief Medical Officer
- Department: Occupational Health
- Location: Occupational Health Services, 127 Mascoma Street Lebanon NH 03766
- (603) 442-5940
- Fax: (603) 448-7469
- Board Certification: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Specialty: Orthopaedics & Occupational Health
- Joined APD: 2012
- Education: Dartmouth Master of Public Health Program (MPH), Dartmouth’s Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice, Hanover, NH; MD, Louisiana State University, New Orleans, LA; BS, Louisiana State University, New Orleans, LA
- Residency: Tulane University School of Medicine, Department of Orthopaedics.
- Additional Info:
Dr. Lea brings 26 years of experience as a board certified Orthopaedic surgeon, in Medical Director positions and has been academically affiliated with Tulane University’s Department of Orthopaedics. Last spring, he graduated from the Dartmouth Master of Public Health Program (MPH) at Dartmouth’s Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice.
Dr. Lea has held several positions at private practices and medical centers in the Baton Rouge, Louisiana area, including the Medical Center of Baton Rouge. He earned his medical degree at Louisiana State University in New Orleans and completed his residency at Tulane University School of Medicine, Department of Orthopaedics.
During his career Dr. Lea has served as the President of the American Academy of Disability Evaluating Physicians. He also authored many articles, attended and presented at countless continuing medical education seminars and participated in medical mission projects in the Ukraine, Mexico, Kenya, Belize and the Dominican Republic.