At APD Dining Services, we are committed to providing homemade, nutritious food for our patients and staff. We do whatever is in our power to make patients’ stays more pleasant, whether that means preparing ethnic, vegetarian, or vegan cuisine, or finding special items to satisfy your needs.
Nutrition Services Staff
Our Food Service Director, Colby Smith, is a trained chef and graduated from New England Culinary Institute. He has been in the industry for over 10 years and oversees a kitchen of 20 enthusiastic chefs, dietitians, and dietary aides.
Our services include:
- Three meals per day for patients and staff
- Assisting patients with menu choices
- Coffee shop for staff and visitors with hot meals, a salad bar, and ‘grab and go’ food
- Room service for The Birthing Center
- Catering for hospital functions and meetings