Our pediatric physicians provide caring and comprehensive primary health care services for infants, children, and adolescents. Our doctors are experienced and skilled in diagnosing and treating a broad range of childhood conditions and are expert in communicating with children of all ages.
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Monday, Thursday, Friday
8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Wednesday
5 Alice Peck Day Drive
Lebanon NH 03766
Map of APD (See Building B, Primary Care)
- Annual physicals, camp and sports physicals
- Immunizations and other preventative pediatric health care services
- Same-day, acute care services with on-campus radiology and laboratory
- Care of illnesses and infections such as colds, ear/eye infections, pneumonia, urinary tract infections
- Treatment for skin conditions such as rashes, acne, eczema, and warts
- Asthma management
- ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) evaluation and management
- Developmental, educational and behavioral health screenings
- Primary care mental health services
- Neonatal care for well infants
- Coordination of care for patients with complex medical conditions requiring multiple professional services
- Primary care pediatric consultation services to all community providers and community service agencies