Our Occupational Health Service team is dedicated to timeliness, accessibility, and cost-effective quality of care. We tailor our services to the needs of our clients on-site and off-site and we are dedicated to businesses, industries, and municipalities in the Upper Valley.
7:15 am - 4:30 pm
Monday through Friday
Location and Contact
- Physical examinations, injury management, and medical management
- Workers' compensation cost containment program
- POPES (Post-Offer Pre-Employment Screens) to determine if a candidate has the capability to physically meet functions of a job
- OSHA surveillance and work safety services including: hearing conservation, respiratory protection, bloodborne pathogens standard
- Ergonomic program management including pre-placement task simulation testing
- Corporate health risk assessment and wellness programs
- Employee education and preventive health services. including: Cholesterol and blood screenings, smoking cessation, annual flu shots
- Substance abuse testing, including DOT and non-DOT drug and Medical Review Officer (MRO) services
- On-site nursing programs - from one hour per week up to full time positions
- Case management including leave management and return to work
Our Health Care Team
Our highly trained team of health care professionals include a physician who is board-certified in occupational medicine, nurses specialized in case management, wellness program specialists, certified smoking cessation instructors, an exercise physiologist, and CPR and BLS (Basic Life Saving) instructors. Our nursing staff is certified in both New Hampshire and Vermont.