Occupational Health Services
Our Occupational Health Service team is dedicated to timeliness, accessibility, and cost-effective quality of care. We tailor our services to the needs of our clientele both on-site and off-site and are dedicated to businesses, industries, and municipalities in the Upper Valley region of New Hampshire and Vermont.
7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Friday
Homestead Building (2nd Floor)
127 Mascoma Street
Lebanon NH 03766
Map of APD (See Building H)
Tel: (603) 448-7459
Fax: (603) 448-7469
- Physical examinations, injury management, and medical management
- Workers' compensation cost containment program
- OSHA surveillance and work safety services, including: Hearing conservation, Respiratory protection, Bloodborne Pathogens Standard
- Ergonomic program management including pre-placement task simulation testing
- Corporate health risk assessment and wellness programs
- Employee education and preventive health services. including: Cholesterol and blood screenings, smoking cessation, annual flu shots
- Sustance abuse testing, including: DOT and non-DOT drug and Medical Review Officer (MRO) services
- On-site nursing programs - from one hour per week up to full time positions
- Case management, including: Leave management and return to work
Our Health Care Team
Our highly trained team consists of 11 health care professionals wth over 250 years of experience, including a physician who is board-certified in occupational medicine, nurses specialized in case management, wellness program specialists, certified smoking cessation instructors, an exercise physiologist, and CPR and BLS (Basic Life Saving) instructors. Our nursing staff is certified in both New Hampshire and Vermont.