APD offers women, men, and children a full spectrum of urologic care in a patient-friendly environment. Our providers helps patients through every step of their recovery, from diagnosing urologic conditions to performing treatments and procedures.
8:30 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
Location - Starting on November 20, we will be welcoming patients on Level 1 of the new Multi-Specialty Clinic.
5 Alice Peck Day Drive
Lebanon, NH 03766
- Children's urology (treatment of bewetting, infections)
- General adult urology
- Bladder control problems (incontinence)
- Elevated PSA
- Enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH)
- Erectile dysfunction (impotence)
- Genitourinary cancers (prostate cancer, bladder cancer, kidney cancer, testicular cancer, penile cancer)
- Kidney and bladder stones
- Male infertility
- Peyronie’s Disease
- Prolapse (dropped bladders)
- Testosterone deficiency
- Urinary tract infections
- Voiding dysfuctions