The APD Auxiliary is a very active group of volunteers that has a long-standing tradition of raising funds for the hospital. Since its establishment in 1932, the Auxiliary has contributed countless hours and inexhaustible energy to support the hospital. Among its many gifts to the hospital, the Auxiliary also gives scholarships to APD employees and operates the hospital gift shop, The Gift Tree. Please call us if you would like to find out how to join in: (603) 448-7456
Auxiliary Meeting Calendar — Winter/Spring 2013
What We Do advocates of the hospital
- Serve as advocates for the hospital
- Add value to the services provided by the hospital
- Donate substantial gifts to the hospital
- Host special events and programs
- Give back to our community
- Work in the hospital
- Promote community spirit
- Partner with the Trustees
We have successfully raised thousands of dollars that directly benefit the hospital and community. For the past 38 years our hallmark has been our semi-annual Antique Show, our oldest and most successful fundraising event.
Why We Do What We Do
- We enjoy contributing to Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital's legacy of dedicated and compassionate patient care
- We enjoy working as a team
- We enjoy sharing our talents
- We enjoy learning
- We value the friendships made
Who We Are
Many of us are lifelong members of the community and we welcome newer residents who wish to support a small local hospital with a reputation for excellent patient care.
Why You Should Join
If you are someone who values the benefits of an independent community hospital and you like working with others, having fun and meeting new people, then come and see what we are all about.
For more information, contact Volunteer Services at (603) 448-7456 or email@example.com.