A New Health Record is Coming!
APD has been the community hospital of the Upper Valley since 1932, committed to providing high-quality health care in a friendly environment where patients come first.
That commitment continues with our investment in health record technology.
Next month, we will provide an electronic health record to all our patients. You may hear us call the new system eD-H. That’s the same technology used by Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health (D-HH) and D-HH system members.
What will this mean to you, our patient?
- Your health information will be available to you online
- You will have free and secure health management tools
- Your information will be available to your heath care team where you receive care, whether that’s at APD clinics or at D-HH locations
- Free, convenient, and easy access to your health information online
- Secure communication with your health care team
- Improved communication between your health care providers at APD and across the D-HH system
- Digital appointment reminders and requests
- Online access to request prescription renewals
- Ability to view account balances and make online credit card payments
- Access to lab and test results
Patients will be able to access their unified health record on the new patient portal called myD-H.
myD-H is simply a patient portal for use across all APD services and at other member locations within the D-HH system. It can be found online at www.myD-H.org.
There is also a myDH mobile app available so you can easily manage your health care from your mobile device. While the app has fewer features than the myD-H web portal, it allows you to:
- Contact your health care team
- Request prescription renewals
- Check lab or other test results
- Manage your appointments
- Pay bills online
Sharing resources such as technology is one of the ways we are working towards lowering the cost of health care and improving your experience as our patient. We remain fully committed to providing high-quality health care in a friendly environment where our patients come first and we look forward to sharing this new health record with you soon.