APD opens State-of-the-Art Sleep Health Center
Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital (APD) is pleased to announce the opening of a new sleep health center in the Robert A. Mesropian Center for Community Care, welcoming patients on Monday, October 12, 2020.
“This new center will allow us to care for more patients in a safe, comfortable, and technologically-advanced environment,” said Dale Collins Vidal, MD, MS, executive director of the Multi-Specialty Clinic at APD. “I know Dr. Adam Sorscher and the entire sleep health team are looking forward to caring for patients in our new sleep health center,” she added.
The center offers treatment for
- Sleep apnea
- Sleep disordered breathing
- Restless legs syndrome and periodic limb movement disorder
- Sleepwalking and other disturbances
- Sleep disorders in children
The new space has
- Two bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and sleeper sofas for caregivers or parents
- State-of-the-art testing capabilities
- Convenient parking and location
APD Sleep Health Center, Robert A. Mesropian Center for Community Care
5 Alice Peck Day Drive, Lebanon, NH 03766
Phone: (603) 448-7436