APD is committed to helping support the state's vaccination plan to get as many people vaccinated as quickly as possible.
Vaccination Distribution Information by State:
- New Hampshire vaccination registration website.
- Vermont vaccination information website.
- Massachusetts vaccination information website.
- CDC list of information websites for all states and territories.
1. Please review Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health (D-HH) system vaccine updates.
2. View D-HH's answers to many frequently asked vaccine questions.
3. Sign up to receive vaccine information emails.
Please listen to this message from Section Chief of Hematology Medicine at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Christopher Lowrey, MD, as he addresses news about the temporary pause to the administration of the Johnson & Johnson Janssen COVID-19 vaccine.
Keep each other safe.
Wear your mask, clean your hands, and practice social distancing while we work toward community immunity.
Helpful Vaccine Resources:
- New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services
- Vermont Department of Health
- 8 Things to Know about Vaccine Planning (CDC)
- Understanding Different COVID-19 Vaccines (CDC)
- Ensuring the Safety of COVID-19 Vaccines (CDC)
- Finding Credible Vaccine Information (CDC)
- All CDC information regarding the COVID-19 vaccine (CDC)
- Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 fact sheet translations are available through the FDA