Patients and community members aged 12 and older may request a vaccine appointment at APD by calling (603) 442-5612.
Vaccination Distribution Information by State:
- New Hampshire vaccination registration website.
- Vermont vaccination information website.
- Massachusetts vaccination information website.
- CDC list of information websites for all states and territories.
1. Please review Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health (D-HH) system vaccine updates.
2. View D-HH's answers to many frequently asked vaccine questions.
3. Sign up to receive vaccine information emails.
Keep each other safe.
Wear your mask, clean your hands, and practice social distancing while we work toward community immunity.
Helpful Vaccine Resources:
- New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services
- Vermont Department of Health
- 8 Things to Know about Vaccine Planning (CDC)
- Understanding Different COVID-19 Vaccines (CDC)
- Ensuring the Safety of COVID-19 Vaccines (CDC)
- Finding Credible Vaccine Information (CDC)
- All CDC information regarding the COVID-19 vaccine (CDC)
- Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 fact sheet translations are available through the FDA