New Visitation Restrictions
We recognize the valuable role that family members and visitors play in the healing process and appreciate that these restrictions may cause challenges for our patients and their families. Thank you for your understanding and adherence to these policies as part of our work to preserve the ongoing wellness of our patients and staff.
All patients and approved visitors to APD patient care facilities are required* to wear a mask.
- Patients and approved visitors will be allowed to wear a cloth mask of their own or will be provided a cloth mask from in-stock community donations when they enter an APD facility.
- At the end of their visit, they can choose to keep the provided cloth mask or recycle it at an exit. (Masks will be sterilized and laundered for use. We greatly appreciate them being left or sewn and donated to us.)
- It is important to remember that maintaining a 6-foot distance between individuals remains a critical factor in reducing the spread of COVID-19. It is equally important to know that cloth masks are meant to reduce the spread of virus from someone who is infected.
As part of our effort to keep patients and staff healthy, everyone (employees and patients) will be screened at entrances to APD facilities for symptoms of COVID-19 or flu. Screening is intended for the wellness of our patients and employees.
*Emergency Services patients are requested to wear a mask.
In an effort to protect our patients and the community, please review these changes to our visitation policy and follow parking signs on our campus.
Effective Wednesday, May 27th in all APDMH locations:**
- Patients who are 18 years of age or older are permitted one (1) visitor.
- Patients who are under 18 years of age are permitted two (2) visitors.
- Patients to our Medical-Surgical Unit may have one visitor. One consistent visitor per patient is encouraged.
- Patients and visitors must wear a mask.
**Alternative visitor permission may be granted at the discretion of our care teams under specific and predefined circumstances. Approved visitors must be in the exam room with the patient or remain in their vehicle. In addition to these restrictions, all permitted visitors must screen negative for COVID-19 symptoms and wear a mask properly while on our campus.
COVID-19 Triage Helpline for Established APD Patients: (603) 442-5665
A COVID-19 dedicated triage phone number exists for inquiries from established APD patients at (603) 442-5665. Please be sure to leave your callback phone number, your name, and date of birth.
Always dial 9-1-1 in a medical emergency.