New Visitation Restrictions
In an effort to protect our patients and the community during the COVID-19 pandemic, APDMH has established the following policy regarding visitors, screening, masking, and social distancing.
- Multi-Specialty Clinic Patients who are 18 years of age or older are permitted one (1) adult visitor.
- Multi-Specialty Clinic Patients who are under 18 years of age are permitted two (2) adult visitors.
- Medical-Surgical Unit Patients are not allowed any visitors, except for educational purposes during discharge or at end-of-life.
- Surgical Patients are allowed one (1) adult visitor for assistance with drop-off and pick-up, but visitors must wait in their vehicle or outside the facility.
- Emergency Department (ED) Patients who require assistance or who are under 18 years of age are permitted one (1) adult visitor. No other ED visitors are allowed.
- Outpatient Radiology or Diagnostic Imaging Patients are not allowed any visitors; OB Ultrasound Patients are allowed one (1) adult visitor.
- No visitors under 18 years of age are permitted, please make childcare arrangements.
Approved visitors can remain in the exam room with the patient, or can wait in their vehicle or outside.
Permission for visitors may be granted at the discretion of our clinical care teams under specific and predefined circumstances (e.g., end-of-life).
Please do not eat or drink indoors in public spaces.
- All patients and visitors must wear a mask.*
- Patients and approved visitors will be permitted to wear a cloth mask of their own or will be provided a mask when they enter an APD facility.
- Neck gaiters or bandanas are not permitted. At the end of their visit, patients can choose to keep the provided cloth mask or recycle it at an exit.
- All visitors must screen negative for COVID-19 symptoms and wear a permitted mask safely while on our campus.
- Please maintain a 6-foot distance between yourself and others to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
COVID-19 Community Testing Information (603) 442-5665
Always dial 9-1-1 in a medical emergency.
*emergency department visitors must wear a mask; masks are strongly suggested for emergency department patients.