New Visitation Restrictions
In an effort to protect our patients and the community, please review these changes to our visitation policy.
Emergency Department (ED)*
- One (1) parent or caregiver may accompany a pediatric patient.
- Effective March 27: No visitors are allowed with adult patients.
Medical-Surgical Patient Wing*
- No visitors except for end-of-life care patients. End-of-life care is restricted to two (2) visitors at a time.
- No visitors under the age of 14 unless granted by the care team.*
- One (1) person may accompany each surgical patient. Surgical patients please enter through the Hospital courtyard.
Multi-Specialty Clinic (MSC)*
- One (1) parent or caregiver in the pediatrics departments is permitted.
No visitors are permitted in the building with other patients.
*Visitor permission may be granted at the discretion of our care teams under specific and predefined circumstances.
We are discontinuing all public use of our conference spaces effective immediately until future notice. This includes canceling all events open to the public and/or community groups at any of our facilities. Approved visitors must be in the exam/patient room with patient or remain in their vehicle. In addition to these restrictions, all visitors, if permitted, must screen negative for COVID-19.
We recognize the valuable role that family members and visitors play in the healing process and appreciate that these restrictions may cause challenges for our patients and their families. Thank you for your understanding and adherence to these policies as part of our work to preserve the ongoing wellness of our patients and staff.