In an effort to protect our patients and the community during the COVID-19 pandemic, APDMH has established the following policy regarding visitors, screening, masking, and social distancing.
- Multi-Specialty Clinic Patients who are 18 years of age or older are permitted one (1) adult visitor.
- Multi-Specialty Clinic Patients who are under 18 years of age are permitted two (2) adult visitors.
- Medical-Surgical Unit Patients are allowed one (1) visitor per day.
- Surgical Short Stay Patients are allowed one (1) adult visitor post-operatively. No pre-operative visitors are permitted.
- Emergency Department (ED) Patients who are under 18 years of age are permitted (2) parental visitors. No other visitors are permitted.
- Outpatient Radiology or Diagnostic Imaging Patients are not allowed any visitors; OB Ultrasound Patients are allowed one (1) adult visitor.
- No visitors under 18 years of age are permitted, please make childcare arrangements.
- Approved visitors can remain in the exam room with the patient, in the lobby per posted occupancy guidelines, or can wait in their vehicle or outside.
- Permission for visitors may be granted at the discretion of our clinical care teams under specific and predefined circumstances (e.g., end-of-life).
- Please do not eat or drink indoors in public spaces.
- All patients and visitors must wear a mask.*
- Patients and approved visitors will be permitted to wear a cloth mask of their own or will be provided a mask when they enter an APD facility.
- Neck gaiters or bandanas are not permitted. At the end of their visit, patients can choose to keep the provided cloth mask or recycle it at an exit.
- All visitors must screen negative for COVID-19 symptoms and wear a permitted mask safely while on our campus.
- Please maintain a 6-foot distance between yourself and others to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
COVID-19 Community Testing Information (603) 442-5665
Always dial 9-1-1 in a medical emergency.
*emergency department visitors must wear a mask; masks are strongly suggested for emergency department patients.