Sleep Health Center receives accreditation
APD's sleep health center is pleased to receive program accreditation by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. APD started welcoming patients in the newly constructed Sleep Health Center on October 12, 2020, and received accreditation on March 12, 2021.
“The entire Sleep Health team is thrilled to receive this recognition,” said Maryann Caron, MPH, associate vice president of operations at APD. “This affirms our commitment to meeting patient-safety standards and delivering high-quality sleep health care to our community in the new sleep health clinic,” she added.
To receive and maintain accreditation for a five-year period, a sleep center must meet or exceed all standards for professional health care as designated by the AASM. These standards address core areas such as personnel, facility and equipment, policies and procedures, data acquisition, patient care, and quality assurance.
The sleep health center at APD offers treatment for:
- Sleep apnea,
- Sleep disordered breathing,
- Restless legs syndrome and periodic limb movement disorder,
- Sleepwalking and other disturbances,
- Sleep disorders in children.
The space has:
- Two bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and sleeper sofas for caregivers or parents,
- State-of-the-art testing capabilities,
- Convenient parking and location.
APD Sleep Health Center, Robert A. Mesropian Center for Community Care
5 Alice Peck Day Drive, Lebanon, NH 03766
Contact (603) 448-7436