APDMH has returned to its most restrictive limits because of the strong presence of COVID-19 in our community.
- Multi-Specialty Clinic Patients who are 18 years of age or older are not permitted any visitors, except for those with a required caregiver.
- Multi-Specialty Clinic Patients who are under 18 years of age are permitted one (1) adult visitor.
- Medical-Surgical Unit Patients are not permitted visitors, except at the discretion of their care team.
- Emergency Department (ED) Patients who are under 18 years of age are permitted one (1) adult guardian. No other visitors are permitted.
- Surgical Patients are not permitted any visitors in the pre-operative and recovery areas; however, one (1) visitor is permitted, provided they remain in the lobby.
- Outpatient Radiology or Diagnostic Imaging Patients are not permitted any visitors; OB Ultrasound Patients are allowed one (1) pregnancy support person.
- No visitors under 18 years of age are permitted; please make childcare arrangements.
Approved visitors can remain in the exam room with the patient, in the main hospital lobby per posted occupancy guidelines as space permits, or they can wait in their vehicle or outside.
Permission for visitors may be granted at the discretion of our clinical care teams under specific and predefined circumstances (e.g., end-of-life).
Please do not eat or drink indoors in public spaces.
- All patients and visitors must wear a medical mask.* Please refer to the APDMH Mask Requirements (PDF).
- Cloth masks, neck gaiters, and bandanas are not permitted.
All visitors must screen negative for COVID-19 symptoms and wear a permitted mask safely while on our campus. Please refer to our guide How to Safely Wear a Face Mask (PDF).
Please maintain a 6-foot distance between yourself and others to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
COVID-19 Testing and Vaccines
Always dial 9-1-1 in a medical emergency.
* Emergency department visitors must wear a medical mask; masks are strongly suggested for emergency department patients.