Located in the main Hospital, Alice's Café offers healthy and nutritious meals and snacks as take-out options for visitors and staff. Patrons can browse APD gift items for sale while waiting in the socially-distanced food order line.
- Open for takeout service 6:30 am to 2:00 pm.
- Please eat and drink outside in front of the Hospital or in your vehicle; do not eat or drink indoors in public spaces.
- Hot and cold drinks
Breakfast and lunch
Alice's Café serves breakfast and lunch.
The breakfast menu includes:
- Scrambled eggs
- Bacon or sausage
- Hot breakfast cereal, such as oatmeal
- Breakfast sandwiches are available and made fresh daily
For lunch options, the café offers:
- Freshly made grab-and-go salads
- Sandwiches and wraps
- Soup of the day
- A daily vegetable
- A few hot entrées that cover vegetarian options, casseroles, hot sandwiches, and paninis
Cookies and desserts are cooked here in our kitchen. Fresh fruit, yogurt smoothies and hot coffee are available all day.
In an effort to protect our patients and the community during the COVID-19 pandemic, APD has established this visitor policy regarding screening, masking, and social distancing. The policy also applies to Café and Gift Tree visitors.