Donald Ayres, MD
- Department: Neurology
- Upper Valley Medical Group, 106 Hanover Street Lebanon, NH 03766
- (603) 448-0447
- Board Certification: American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (Neurology), American Board of Sleep Medicine, National Board of Medical Examiners
- Specialty: Neurology
- Clinical Interests: Neurology, EMG, Electrodiagnositic Medicine, Neruoimaging, Multiple Sclerosis, Sleep Medicine
- Practice Notes: Special interest and experience in electrodiagnostic medicine, multiple sclerosis, and sleep medicine.
- Joined APD: 1994
- Education: MD, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
BS, Emory University, Atlanta
Internship: Department of Medicine, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Hanover, NH
- Residency: Chief Resident in Neurology, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Hanover, NH
- Fellowships: Neuroimmunology, Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover, NH
- Affiliations: American Academy of Neurology
American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers
American Academy of Sleep Medicine
American Medical Association
- Additional Info:
Specialities: Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neuroimaging, Sleep Medicine.
Dr. Ayres is not currently accepting new patients.