Phillip Collins, MD
Occupational Medicine Physician
- Department: Occupational Medicine
- Multi-Specialty Clinic Level 1, Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital, 10 Alice Peck Day Drive, Lebanon, NH 03766
- (603) 448-7459
- Board Certification: Occupational Medicine and Preventive Medicine
- Specialty: Occupational Medicine
- Clinical Interests: All aspects of work-related health
- Practice Notes: Dr. Collins is an active practicioner who remains eager to enhance the Occupational practice with the newest tools to ensure that employers and employees alike will benefit from scientific knowledge and research in this ever changing field.
- Joined APD: 1999
- Education: MD, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY
St. Mary's Medical Center, San Francisco, CA
Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Boston, MA
MABA, Bacteriology, University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, CA
- Affiliations: Adjunct Assistant Professor, Family and Community Medicine at Dartmouth Medical School and a regular guest lecturer at Upper Valley events.
- Additional Info:
Dr. Collins loves clinical occupational medicine and wishes to remain very active seeing patients and helping workers and employers with all aspects of work-related health. He hopes to accomplish meaningful improvements in worker wellness and well-being in the work place.