The monoclonal antibody clinic at APD offers outpatient treatment of COVID-19 in patients with mild to moderate symptoms who are at risk for severe disease. Patients must be referred for therapy by their health care provider.
Hours and contact
Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital
Robert A. Mesropian Center, North Entrance (back of building)
5 Alice Peck Day Drive Lebanon, NH 03766
Day of instructions for patients
- Arrive at Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital and follow the signs along 9 APD Drive for patient parking.
- Please park in the patient parking area next to the Robert A. Mesropian Center as shown on in pink the map and indicated by yellow flags.
- DO NOT ENTER ANY APD BUILDING.
- Remain in your vehicle and call (603) 308-0150.
- You will check in over the phone, and be met at the appropriate clinic door, indicated by large yellow kite signs.
- Please put on a mask before getting out of your vehicle. You will be given a medical mask to wear during your appointment.
- Your appointment will last about 2 hours.
- You may want to bring a form of entertainment with you (book, phone) as you will be in the treatment room for the entirety of the appointment.
- Once the treatment appointment is finished, you will be escorted to the exit. If you were dropped off, a staff member will call your driver to meet you.
For the safety of our staff and patients, we cannot allow anyone to accompany you to your appointment. Exceptions are made for pediatric patients, who may have one adult with them.
Referring health care providers
Treatment must begin within 10 days from the date of onset of symptoms in a patient with a positive COVID-19 test. Referrals can be made via eD-H to the Monoclonal Antibody Clinic or by calling (603) 308-0151. Please call with questions or for more information.
Referring providers should educate eligible COVID-19 positive patients on the criteria below, prior to placing a referral.
As per the EUA, treatment must begin within 10 days from the date of onset of symptoms in a patient with a positive COVID-19 test. Please recognize that the EUA delineates 10 days because there was no clear benefit for this therapy beyond that time.
Please be aware that the following exclusion criteria make patients ineligible for this therapy:
- Hospitalized due to COVID-19
- Require supplemental oxygen or requires an increase in baseline in oxygen flow rate due to COVID-19
- Under 12 years of age or weight < 40kg
A phone call will be scheduled for the patient with an APD provider to review the consent form and instructions.