For surgical patients and visitors, we are continuing our current visitor protocols to ensure appropriate patient care.
- One (1) adult visitor for assistance with drop-off and pick-up.
- This visitor may accompany the patient to the perioperative area.
- Visitors are not permitted in PACU or recovery areas.
- One (1) visitor for colonoscopy and endoscopy patients, and they must remain in the designated waiting areas during the procedure and recovery.
Dr. Dale Collins Vidal and her team are dedicated to providing exceptional skin care and plastic and reconstructive surgery to our patients in a caring and personal manner.
Location and contact
Multi-Specialty Clinic, Level 1
10 Alice Peck Day Drive
Lebanon, NH 03766
Phone: (603) 308-0047
- Breast reconstruction
- Breast reduction
- Cosmetic surgery
- Post bariatric body contouring
Plastic and reconstructive surgery are being provided at APD by Dale Collins Vidal, MD, MS. She is also serving as Executive Director of the APD Multi-Specialty Clinic (MSC). Dr. Vidal spent 21 years practicing at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, where she served as the Chief of Plastic Surgery and the Medical Director of the Center for Shared Decision Making. She also served as a Professor of Surgery at Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth College. She is welcoming patients at the Multi-Specialty Clinic.
For more information about these services, or to schedule an appointment, please call (603) 443-9572.