APD volunteers play an integral role in helping us serve our community. We have greatly missed our volunteers since the start of the pandemic.
If you want to make a difference while helping others, APD Volunteer Services can find the right fit for you. We are very proud of our volunteer family here at APD. Our volunteers range in age from 18 to 85 and work in the hospital, at our retirement communities, and out in our neighboring towns. We greatly encourage our volunteers to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
- ElderFriends: Visit our homebound patients. View more information (PDF).
- Lebanon Lunch Friends: Make lunches for children in need during the summer.
- Plant care: Tend to indoor and outdoor greenery.
- Recreation volunteers: Lead group crafts and games.
- Therapy dog volunteer teams: Visit hospital patients and APD staff with your certified therapy dog.
Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital
10 Alice Peck Day Drive
Lebanon, NH 03766
Please note: The application process can take a full month to complete. The process requires the completion of a state criminal background check and approval from APD’s Occupational Health team.