Please view our updated Visitor Policy during COVID-19.
It is critical to get as many people as possible vaccinated if we want to see an end to this pandemic. Vaccines will help to protect our children, loved ones and community members from COVID-19.
Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for children ages 5 to 11
On Saturday, November 13 there will be three vaccination clinics in the Upper Valley prepared to vaccinate up to 3,000 children ages 5 to 11. They will be held at Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital from 8 am to 12 pm in the Multi-Specialty Clinic and also at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center and Lebanon High School.
- Vaccines will be given by appointment only, no walk-in services is provided.
- Vaccine appointments can be scheduled using your myD-H account.
Hours and contact
- 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday and Wednesday through Friday
- 8:00 am to 7:00 pm, Tuesday
- Phone: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, weekdays; 24-hour access to the provider on-call
(603) 448-3122 or (603) 448-7400
Fax: (603) 640-1977
Multi-Specialty Clinic, Level 2
9 Alice Peck Day Drive
Lebanon, NH 03766
If you are a new patient, please complete the new patient registration (PDF) to establish care.
- Annual physicals, camp physicals, and sports physicals
- Immunizations and other preventative pediatric health care services
- Same-day, acute care services with on-campus radiology and laboratory
- Care of illnesses and infections such as colds, ear/eye infections, pneumonia, and urinary tract infections
- Treatment for skin conditions such as rashes, acne, eczema, and warts
- Asthma management
- ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) evaluation and management
- Developmental, educational, and behavioral health screenings
- Primary care mental health services
- Neonatal care for well infants
- Coordination of care for patients with complex medical conditions requiring multiple professional services
- Primary care pediatric consultation services to all community providers and community service agencies