We are your child's partner in health and wellness
Our team of caring, compassionate medical staff is dedicated to listening and acting as guides along your child's path to maintaining wellness. Your primary care provider (PCP) is your resource for staying healthy. Your PCP is also the first person you should contact if you have a health concern.
Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for children ages 6 months to 17
Currently, APD offers the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for children ages 6 months to 17 years old.
|6 months - 4 years old||3-dose primary series|
|5 - 17 years old||2-dose primary series|
Booster shots are now recommended for children ages 5 and older to protect against COVID-19 and the variants. View the CDC's COVID-19 booster tool to determine eligibility.
It is critical to get as many people as possible vaccinated if we want to see an end to this pandemic. Vaccines will help to protect our children, loved ones and community members from COVID-19.
- Vaccines will be given by appointment only, no walk-in services is provided.
- To schedule an appointment for children ages 6 months to 11 years old please call (603) 448-3122.
- To schedule an appointment for children ages 12 - 17 years old please schedule an appointment using myDH or call (603) 448-3122.
- Phone: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, weekdays; 24-hour access to the provider on-call
(603) 448-3122 or (603) 448-7400
Fax: (603) 640-1977
Multi-Specialty Clinic, Level 2
9 Alice Peck Day Drive
Lebanon, NH 03766
If you are a new patient, please complete the new patient registration (PDF) to establish care.
- Annual physicals, camp physicals, and sports physicals
- Immunizations and other preventative pediatric health care services
- Same-day, acute care services with on-campus radiology and laboratory
- Care of illnesses and infections such as colds, ear/eye infections, pneumonia, and urinary tract infections
- Treatment for skin conditions such as rashes, acne, eczema, and warts
- Asthma management
- ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) evaluation and management
- Developmental, educational, and behavioral health screenings
- Primary care mental health services
- Neonatal care for well infants
- Coordination of care for patients with complex medical conditions requiring multiple professional services
- Primary care pediatric consultation services to all community providers and community service agencies