Preventing and managing diseases and chronic conditions for adults
Dedicated to improving and maintaining your health, our internal medicine department provides comprehensive medical and primary care for patients 18 years and older, with special emphasis on prevention and treatment of chronic conditions and complex diseases. Some of these conditions include diabetes, hypertension, arthritis, osteoporosis, and other complex diseases or chronic conditions.
- Routine medical care for adults
- Annual physical adult exams
- Preventative adult care
- Preoperative and perioperative consultations
- Management of multiple adult diseases
- Treatment and management of hypertension, diabetes, arthritis, osteoporosis, heart disease, and multiple other conditions.
Hours and contact
- 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday
- Phone: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, weekdays; 24-hour access to the provider on-call
(603) 448-3122 or (603) 448-7400
Fax: (603) 640-1977
Multi-Specialty Clinic, Level 2
9 Alice Peck Day Drive
Lebanon, NH 03766