Care management is a collaborative process of comprehensive care coordination of all team members. We serve as patient advocates to obtain services that meet an individual’s and family’s comprehensive health needs while promoting quality, cost-effective, evidence-based outcomes.
Our team is comprised of a board certified case manager, RN care managers, a social worker, and a coordinator dedicated to addressing the social and emotional needs of patients during hospitalization and coordinating follow-up care after discharge.
8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Monday through Friday
Location and contact
Main Hospital Donald Faulkner Dickey Medical–Surgical Wing
10 Alice Peck Day Drive
Lebanon, NH 03766
- Advance directives (see below)
- Durable medical equipment: walkers, wheelchairs, commodes, and hospital beds
- Health insurance communication
- Referrals to visiting nurse agencies
- Social supports to community services: 211 Health and Human Services (Vermont), Pharmacy Assistance Plans, Service Link (New Hampshire), and Aging and Disability Resource Center
You have the right to participate in and plan for your care, including the right to accept or refuse medical care. You can let others know your wishes in advance through a living will and/or a power of attorney. A living will outlines your wishes at the end of your life and a power of attorney gives another person the right to make decisions for you when you are unable to make them for yourself. Please call (603) 448-7420 for assistance.