The Multi-Specialty Clinic at APD strives to deliver services that streamline healthcare and improve patients lives. Our conveniently located clinic offers outpatient infusion services, giving you the flexibility to receive your therapies in a non-hospital setting.
The infusion services include the following:
- IV therapy with prior approval, including but not limited to:
- Antibiotic therapy
- Bisphosphonates (Reclast)
- Electrolyte replacement therapy
- Iron infusions
- Dressing changes of PICC lines
- Lab draws from implanted ports
- Port access and maintenance
The Infusion Clinic at APD accepts internal and external referrals for treatment. We offer a variety of infusion therapies in a nurturing, safe, and comfortable atmosphere in private rooms at the Multi-Specialty Clinic. APD’s team is made up of highly trained clinicians who will closely monitor your therapy, answer your questions, and help lessen any fears you may have.
While you are here, you can watch TV, read a book, or relax in a comfortable heated massage recliner.
Location and contact
Multi-Specialty Clinic, Level 1
9 Alice Peck Day Drive
Lebanon, NH 03766
Preparing for your appointment
A referral from your healthcare provider is required.
On the day of your infusion, if you are not feeling well, if you have a cough, fever, nausea, infection, cold, pain, or a rash, it is important that you call your provider before arriving at your medical infusion appointment. Your provider will decide if you are able to receive your infusion. The infusion services are offered to patients 16 years of age and older, who weigh more than 40 kilograms/88 pounds.
The medical infusion nurses can answer questions regarding your scheduled infusion; however, if you have specific questions related to your condition or medication, please speak with your provider.
- We have two infusion rooms, each with their own TV.
- We offer beverages and light snacks; however, we strongly recommend that you bring something to eat during your infusion.
- If you are diabetic, please remember to bring your supplies to your appointment.
We look forward to caring for you at the APD Multi-Specialty Clinic.