Volunteers at Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital play an integral role in helping us serve our community. If you want to make a difference, touch a life, while helping others, APD Volunteer Services can find the right place for you.
We are very proud of our volunteer family here at APD. Our volunteers range in age from 18-85 and work in the hospital, at our retirement communities, and out in our neighboring towns.
Positions include the following:
- ElderFriends - visiting our homebound patients
- Information Desk - assisting patients and visitors
- Lebanon Lunch Friends - making lunches for children in need during the summer
- Patient Support - general care and assistance
- Plant Care - tending to indoor and outdoor greenery
- Recreation Volunteers - lead group crafts and games
To apply, please complete our Volunteer Application Form and mail to:
Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital
10 Alice Peck Day Drive
Lebanon, NH 03766
Contact Liz Swanton (603) 442-5953 firstname.lastname@example.org