With the continued concern regarding the COVID-19 virus, our utmost responsibility as a healthcare system is to keep our patients, employees, and volunteers safe. Effective immediately, all volunteer activities have been suspended. We will update this page as soon as the volunteer restriction is lifted.
Volunteers at Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital play an integral role in helping us serve our community. If you want to make a difference while helping others, APD Volunteer Services can find the right place for you.
We are very proud of our volunteer family here at APD. Our volunteers range in age from 18-85 and work in the hospital, at our retirement communities, and out in our neighboring towns.
Positions include the following:
- ElderFriends - visiting our homebound patients
- Information Desk - assisting patients and visitors
- Lebanon Lunch Friends - making lunches for children in need during the summer
- Patient Support - general care and assistance
- Plant Care - tending to indoor and outdoor greenery
- Recreation Volunteers - lead group crafts and games
Questions, please contact Liz Swanton (603) 442-5953 firstname.lastname@example.org