Consider the Human Resource team as your guides to a career at Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital. You’ll first meet the team during the interview process, again when you are hired, then you’ll see them throughout your career at our community-based hospital. They are always available to answer any questions you may have, whether it is about career development, mentorship opportunities, teamwork tips, or what to do in the Upper Valley.
8 am to 4:30 pm
Monday through Friday
Phone: (603) 308-0028
Fax: (603) 442-5165
Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital
10 Alice Peck Day Drive
Lebanon, NH 03766
Medical Office Building
10 Alice Peck Day Drive
David Watts, SHRM-SCP
Senior Director of Human Resources
- About David: David has more than 20 years of human resource experience in healthcare in the Upper Valley, most recently as the Director of Human Resources at Kendal at Hanover. He is a frequent volunteer with area non-profits and can often be found on a bike, on a trail, or in the garden. David and his family live in Vermont and spend considerable time in the Northeast Kingdom. He is currently enrolled in the Chief Human Resource Officer executive education program at the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Education: Bachelor’s in Psychology from the University of Connecticut and Master’s in Labor Studies from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst
- Role at APD: Overseeing the human resources functions and collaborating with the Dartmouth Health system-wide human resources team.
- Why APD: APD’s commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging was a significant reason I wanted to join this community.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Program Coordinator and HR Business Partner
- About Alisha: Recent NH transplant from the West Coast. Mother, grandmother, walker, reader, student, dog and chocolate lover.
- Education: A.A. Business Administration, Certified Healthcare Recruiter, Inclusive and Ethical Leadership certification, and bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Management.
- Role at APD: I provide support counsel and guidance to all employees regarding work-related issues. I work with employees at all levels to engage in Dartmouth Health’s strategic initiatives regarding diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging, helping to create a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming workplace for current and perspective employees.
- Why APD: I moved 3,700 miles across the country to work at APD…from the moment I stepped foot on campus I have been supported, encouraged, and welcomed. We don’t have managers at APD, we have leaders, and it shows!
- About Tiffany: Dog mom, coffee lover, and everything Disney obsessed!
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business administration.
- Role at APD: Onboarding for new hires, compliance, and employee relations.
- Why APD: The community and company culture at APD is one of a kind. APD is positively known in the community and recommended by many.