Consider the Human Resource team your guides to a career at Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital. You’ll first meet the team during the interview process, again when you are hired, then you’ll see them throughout your career at our community-based hospital. They are always available to answer any questions you may have, whether it is about career development, mentorship opportunities, teamwork tips, or what to do in the Upper Valley.
8 am to 4:30 pm
Monday through Friday
Phone: (603) 308-0828
Fax: (603) 443-9501
Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital
10 Alice Peck Day Drive
Lebanon, NH 03766
North House building
111 Mascoma Street
(Second building to the right of the main hospital entrance of Alice Peck Day Drive). Click here for Map and detailed directions.
Director of Human Resources
- About Kim: Vermont native, mother of one college-aged daughter and three rescue dogs, former litigation attorney in Vermont.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Vermont and a juris doctor from Western New England College School of Law.
- Role at APD:Overseeing the human resources functions and collaborating with the Dartmouth Health system-wide human resources team.
- Why APD: APD has a community feel that is a welcoming environment to work in. It is also rewarding to work for an organization that plays such a big part in our community.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Program Coordinator and HR Business Partner
- About Alisha: Recent NH transplant from the West Coast. Mother, grandmother, walker, reader, student, dog and chocolate lover.
- Education: A.A. Business Administration, Certified Healthcare Recruiter, Inclusive and Ethical Leadership certification, and bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Management (estimated graduation date 3/23).
- Role at APD: I provide support counsel and guidance to all employees regarding work-related issues. I work with employees at all levels to engage in Dartmouth Health’s strategic initiatives regarding diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging, helping to create a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming workplace for current and perspective employees.
- Why APD: I moved 3,700 miles across the country to work at APD…from the moment I stepped foot on campus I have been supported, encouraged, and welcomed. We don’t have managers at APD, we have leaders, and it shows!
Alysia W. Straw
Talent Acquisition Specialist
- About Alysia: Originally from Bronx, New York. Moved to Vermont more than 17 years ago. Recruiter by day and Zumba instructor on weekends.
- Education: aPHR and SHRM-CP, bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and Management and in the process of obtaining an MBA in Healthcare Administration.
- Role at APD: Plan, develop, manage, and monitor the talent acquisition and recruitment processes.
- Why APD: APD’s friendly staff makes working here a pleasure.
- About Tiffany: Dog mom, coffee lover, and everything Disney obsessed!
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business administration.
- Role at APD: Onboarding for new hires, compliance, and employee relations.
- Why APD: The community and company culture at APD is one of a kind. APD is positively known in the community and recommended by many.