Nina McCampbell, MD
Family and Integrative Practitioner
- Department: Family Medicine
- Multi-Specialty Clinic Level 2, Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital, 10 Alice Peck Day Drive
Lebanon, NH 03766
- (603) 448-3122
- Board Certification: Family Practitioner
- Specialty: Family Practice
- Clinical Interests: Family medicine with an emphasis on treating each patient holistically and as part of a family.
- Practice Notes: Dr. McCampbell offers acupuncture as part of her practice. She also has a special interest in supplements and nutrition as alternate possibilities. She is fluent in Spanish and conversational French.
- Joined APD: 2009
- Education: MD, Universidad Central Del Caribe Medical School, Bayamon, Puerto Rico
BA, Hamilton College, Clinton, NY
- Residency: Greater Lawrence Family Health Center, Lawrence, MA
- Fellowships: Greater Lawrence Family Health Center, Holistic, Integrative, & Pluralistic Medicine (HIP) Fellowship, Lawrence, MA
- Affiliations: American Medical Association
American Academy of Medical Acupuncture
American Academy of Family Physicians
- Additional Info:
Preceptor in On-Doctoring program through Dartmouth Medical School.