For surgical patients and visitors, we are continuing our current visitor protocols to ensure appropriate patient care.
- One (1) adult visitor for assistance with drop-off and pick-up.
- This visitor may accompany the patient to the perioperative area.
- Visitors are not permitted in PACU or recovery areas.
- One (1) visitor for colonoscopy and endoscopy patients, and they must remain in the designated waiting areas during the procedure and recovery.
Vascular surgery provides care for patients with diseases of blood vessels, including arterial, venous and lymphatic disorders. Vascular surgeons from DHMC perform procedures and surgery for patients at our main Hospital.
Location and contacts
Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital
10 Alice Peck Day Drive
Lebanon, NH 03766
Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC): (603) 650-8193
- Endovenous ablation: Heat to treat varicose veins
- Microphlebectomy: Minimally invasive procedure on small varicose veins
- Ligation with stripping: Surgery to remove large superficial veins
- Temporal artery biopsy: Diagnostic procedure for giant cell arteritis